Saturday, May 14, 2011

I have one...do you?

I know I am one of those people that loves to make lists of things that she wants to do but never accomplishes them. Isn't that boring? I think so but guess what?!?  It is time for a change!!

I know, I know, change is not easy but heck, if we do not change then we are just stuck inthe same rut and that can get kinda boring (and smelly if you ask me).

So this is my bucket list....things I want to do before I die (and according to the people from FamilyRadio.com the end of days is May 21 so I do not have much time!!) - and no, I'm not trying to be morbid here - just thinking that if I write it down I may actually do some of them!!

Krystal's Bucket List (In no particular order, well maybe in some sort of order):
- Get my boobs done!!!
- Get my tattoo(s)
- Get into better shape
- Finally learn to ride a motorcycle - wait, learn to drive a motrcycle, I already know how to ride one!
- Buy my own motorcycle
- Get a larger car
- Buy a house of my own
- Go on a cruise
- Ride a REAL roller coaster (Space Mountain does not count)
- Take a REAL roadtrip that means driving outside the state of Florida
- Learn to drive a boat
- Learn to water ski/ wakeboard
- Ride a Jet-Ski (yeah, living in South Florida you think I would have done this by now)
- .......

(These are personal accomplishments, the number one will always be spend more time with my kids and the people I love - that goes without saying)

What's on your list? Do you have one?

5 comments:

  1. I'm still working on that list. Or maybe I'll just hit the road and start doing stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Hearst Castle in California was on my list...and I'm doing that in June. Skydiving is next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make lists every day!!!!! And then I NEVER check them. haha


    dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, the bucket list? I just want to live through the day. basically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go down a roller coaster fast enough and you might get your boobs done at the same time ;-)

    Thanks for comment on my blog. That's a fine looking mess of kids you have, Krystal. Cheers. K

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)