I know I am one of those people that loves to make lists of things that she wants to do but never accomplishes them. Isn't that boring? I think so but guess what?!? It is time for a change!!
I know, I know, change is not easy but heck, if we do not change then we are just stuck inthe same rut and that can get kinda boring (and smelly if you ask me).
So this is my bucket list....things I want to do before I die (and according to the people from FamilyRadio.com the end of days is May 21 so I do not have much time!!) - and no, I'm not trying to be morbid here - just thinking that if I write it down I may actually do some of them!!
Krystal's Bucket List (In no particular order, well maybe in some sort of order):
- Get my boobs done!!!
- Get my tattoo(s)
- Get into better shape
- Finally learn to ride a motorcycle - wait, learn to drive a motrcycle, I already know how to ride one!
- Buy my own motorcycle
- Get a larger car
- Buy a house of my own
- Go on a cruise
- Ride a REAL roller coaster (Space Mountain does not count)
- Take a REAL roadtrip that means driving outside the state of Florida
- Learn to drive a boat
- Learn to water ski/ wakeboard
- Ride a Jet-Ski (yeah, living in South Florida you think I would have done this by now)
(These are personal accomplishments, the number one will always be spend more time with my kids and the people I love - that goes without saying)
What's on your list? Do you have one?