Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Hey, they are not my words so technically I am

The other night Mr. Big read this to me after I asked him why he was laughing so hard. Yesterday his sister posted it on FB so now I am going to share it with you because honestly, I could not stop laughing either...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, join in on the Wordless Wednesday fun and head over to Stacy's - she's got all the dish on where to go for this auspicious occasion...(yeah, I know, I'm sending you to her again but you have to admit, she throws the best parties!!) Oh, and watch your step....

2 comments:

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)