Well, I have not done a meme/linky/join-up in a LONG time!! I hope I remember how to do them.
This particular one is hosted by the ever fabulous Amber over at Airing My Dirty Laundry. She's so fabulous that she's even written a book, the Swimmer's Assistant. She's a mommy and wife to a man in uniform. The Air Force to be precise. She is just all around awesome!!
So what is it? Well, its just a list of things that its okay to be about. Sometimes we think that what we are about is not okay but guess what, it's okay!! Because honestly, in this crazy world, are you really going to jump down my throat because of:
- the fact that I am still scared of the dark. Yep. I can't walk in front of a mirror at night without freaking out that some creature is going to grab at me an pull me through the other side
- I had a good one to add to this list and I can't remember what it is
- I remember what it is! I like country music. Yes, I like it!
- I also like heavy metal.
- I'm a very complicated person, especially when I can't decide what to eat
- I'm trying really really really hard to lose weight and get healthy but I just LOVE chocolate
- I have not had COFFEE in a week
- My idea of a good time is relaxing at home, watching my kids play - nicely
- Nicely NEVER happens
- I don't believe in the whole "if I take gluten and casein away from my children they will be cured of their autism"
- I'm very opinionated and if you ask me for my opinion, I will tell you.
- I will give you a warning first
- I'm not your typical girl
- I sometimes wonder if there is such a thing as typical anything anymore
Well, this is my list of things that I can say "It's Okay" to...what can you say "It's Okay" too? Join in on the fun and make sure to link up at Airing My Dirty Laundry. Let her know that I sent you. It may place me on the cool list!!