Thursday, May 23, 2013

Accountability: Week 4

Well, I've made it to the week 4 mark and I have to say I'm happy!

I have more energy now than I did before.

Lounging around is not an option for me. I hate it!!

I want to be out and doing something!!

Since I'm not a gym hog and I am doing this my way at my own pace I am feeling better with it.

I'm eating better and not getting as hungry as often as I used to.

Water has become my drink of choice.

Don't get me wrong, I do have my moments where I cheat like Tuesday when I was on a carb craving binge that I had 6 garlic knots and 2 slices of pizza with a soda.

But, I'm allowed.

1 cheat a week I'm allowed.

I'm not craving any sugars which is good.

The few times I have  had cravings I have dipped into the Skinny Cow chocolates or the Weight Watchers Ice Creams.

These have satisfied my cravings and taste really good too!!

To mark week 4 I have decided to do the following challenge



Yeah, I know I'm nuts!

But I'm not doing it alone.

A dear friend is doing the challenge with me so that's a good thing.

So to those of you who have been telling me I'm "inspiring you" - well, get up and do it!! Make your own schedule, make your own routine, do it at your pace!

You'll definitely be glad that you did!

When I hit the 8 week mark I'm going to try and upload new pics.

Hugs!! And here's to happier and healthier living!!

Disclaimer: I was not sponsored to talk about Skinny Cow or Weight Watchers - I promise!! I found these items at the grocery store and decided it would be a good idea to get some in preparation for a sugar craving and I'm glad I did!! 

4 comments:

  1. Keep it up, girl! You're doing great! That challenge looks pretty hard core. I might be able to do the push ups. It's the squats that scare me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried squeezing fresh lemon into your water? I'm a huge fan. And of pizza too! Great work - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried that and its helping. I'm even using some of the Dasani flavor adders that have no calories for those moments when I just want a shot of something different. And pizza - YES!!

      Delete
  3. You're doing great. I love the Skinny Cow stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)