Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just blah...

I haven't been in the mood to write lately so I apologize for that.

My mind has been a jumble of thoughts and random ideas but nothing concrete enough to write down.

My emotions have been going all haywire and that is just never a good sign.

I'm still keeping up with my working out and the challenge but aside from that I have lost my energy or drive.

I know this is temporary and it will pass.

How long it will take I have no idea but it will pass.

I'm trying to be proactive in getting myself out of the house to do things but its not easy when you're still a newbie in a small town and making friends is not easy.

But I am trying, and that is the important part, right?

Sorry to cut it short.

The weather here is sucking the energy out of me and the paint fumes in my office are not helping much either.

Make it a good one everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Krystal! We all go through slumps. Sometimes, I find that if I grab a notebook and jot down all the rambling thoughts bouncing around in my brain that don't make any sense at the time, I can come back later and clean it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes keep trying. That's all you need to do.
    I'm sorry that you're feeling like this. I wish I could give you a hug and share a box or seven of cookies.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)