Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cutting Back

Hey wonderful people!

I just wanted to start off by telling how much I love you all!

You are all amazing and wonderful and everything great with this world.

That is why I have to tell you this....

I'm cutting back on my blogging.

I will still stop by and visit you guys but as for me writing - it won't be as frequent as is evidenced by my postings lately.

There are a lot of things going on in my life that I need to take a few steps back and think straight and make decisions and just take some time.

There is good, there is not so good, there is awesome, and there is just "sucks!" but I will be around - just not as often as I used to be.

Please bear with me if you can.

As we all know - sometimes, we just need a break.

This is mine...

((HUGS)) to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Completely understandable. I'm hoping everything works out for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, definitely awesome to take the time you need. I hope to still see you! We'll always have Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss you! But, I totally understand the break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need some time to take care of things. I hope you find the answers you need!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)