Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 - New Beginnings

Hey there everyone I hope that you have had an amazing holiday week so far and with one more to go, even more reasons to celebrate and be thankful for all the great things in your life.

2014 will be a new year and with a new year come changes and new beginnings.

This time, I will be beginning the new year single once again.

Yes, Mr. Big and I are no longer together.

It was a sudden change that I was not expecting but after much time, I have come to realize that it was the best thing for both of us and my family.

I'm not going to deny, it has been hard and a times very emotional but I have taken more away from this than I thought possible.

Mr. Big and I are remaining friends and that is the most important thing to take away from this.

We placed one another in our hearts for almost three years, a hard break would not be possible.

I wish nothing but the best for him and his family and I'm glad for all that I have learned from him and that he has taught me about myself.

So for now, I await 2014 and the new beginnings that it is bringing my way.

I don't know what the future holds - nobody does.

One thing that is for sure is the fact that I think I'm ready for it, hopefully "it" is ready for me.

Have a Happy New Year everybody.

See you next year!!

Much love!!

4 comments:

  1. Much love back to you.
    Wishing for peace and love to all in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Krystal. I'm sorry to hear this. I'm glad you're starting off this new year with a positive attitude though. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! But I'm glad you guys will remain friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Krystal. I hope 2014 brings wonderful new beginnings for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)