Monday, January 6, 2014

A Brand New Day

Well, 2014 so far has been off to a positive start. How about you?

I am saying this because I am keeping up a positive outlook on things. That is my resolution if you will.

This is not necessarily an easy thing to do because I generally tend to be very logical and maybe sometimes negative in my thinking. Unfortunately that has not brought me too many good things so I'm trying a new approach.

I hear many things about the "law of attraction" and if you will it to you then it will come.

I think it makes sense.

Every time that I worried about something non-stop, something negative happened. I wonder if I would have just been positive and laid back about it all - maybe things would have turned out a bit different?

Well, now, I'm going to try that approach to thinking.

Bring on the positive and hope for the best!

Right?

It couldn't hurt to be honest. A positive outlook means a smile on my face and a kick in my step and right now, that's what I need so that is what I am doing.

There are many changes coming my way too. I can feel it and maybe some of them really soon and all these changes once again, are for the better.

It is better to go into these changes with a good outlook on their outcome and a bit of hope in my heart.

This is not to say that there won't be challenges - trust me, that is one thing in my life that I know I can guarantee - challenges.

But this time, I will look at them differently. Think about them differently.

So, for now, I'm going to count every blessing, I'm going to enjoy every morning and reflect every night.

Change is a comin' people and I'm going to take it and run with it!!

Oh and speaking of running - please don't forget about that little thing there on my side bar that is measuring my progress in raising funds for my upcoming race...if you can't help, please at least share it and help me get to my goal. I wanted to raise $1500 for Surfers for Autism and Train 4 Autism but as you can see, I'm REALLY far behind.

Oh, and here is your dose of cuteness for the day....

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your resolution!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being positive can change things. I really believe it can open doors.
    Excited to hear about developments and changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being positive is always the best, even though it can be difficult at times.

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a FANTASTIC resolution! It's certainly something I need to work on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think good things happen when you stay positive. I've definitely struggled with this in the past, but I'm better now. Change is scary and awesome at the same time. Here's to an amazing 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)