Monday, May 16, 2011

Just one of them days (or is it supposed to be those?)

Well, if you have not heard already, today is Monday.

That dreaded day that starts off the work week for most people and drags on to infinity while we stare at the clocks on our computers begging for 5pm.

Today did not start off that well. For some reason I woke up from a nasty dream that just has had my mind racing and wandering with questions and thoughts.

Many that I know are stupid and others wondering, how the heck?

Yeah, its one of those days.

I hate that feeling because it nags you until the day is done and then well into dinner, interrupting the peaceful shower that you should be having and then keeps picking at you until you go to sleep.

That is if you can even go to sleep because you keep wondering if the feeling will be gone when you wake up or if it will still be there to continue nagging at you on Tuesday.

Its like that annoying ringing in your ear that you get when the room is too quiet and then drives you mad wondering when it will go away but little do you know that it has already gone away but yet it still remains in the recesses of your mind because you are subconsciously hearing it and driving yourself insane.

Yeah, and they say the mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Oh well, back to the grind and the monotony that is Monday. Maybe, if the weather is fine I will take a walk after work when I get home and see if that clears my mind. Otherwise I will probably crawl into bed, listen to Pink Floyd and really wonder where my brain is wandering off to.

Or just read a good book until Mr. Big gets home from work and then I can just unload on him....

Question of the day: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Yeah, totally random I know - I will leave you now before I scare you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)