Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh the deliciousness of it all

Well, I am not much of a cook - as many of you can recall my infamous Purple Turkey story (those of you who are new will have to stick around until Thanksgiving time to hear that one) oh and the really funny Turtle pancakes confusion... I am not allowed near a kitchen.

Well, that was while I was married - I did cook so that everyone would have something to eat, that does not mean that that chose to eat it or liked what they ate but I did cook.

But now I want to cook! I want to learn!

I have signed up for all of these delicious recipes and cooking ideas to be emailed to me daily and I am about to go nuts!! I haven't tried any of them yet because I need to find a kitchen where I can cook and hopefully not cause any damage...and if I do, be forgiven for doing so.

These are some of the recipes that I am getting...

Brown Sugar Meatloaf

Mango Chicken Piccata

and the one I really want to try...
Steakhouse Shepphard's Pie

There are countless, countless options to me but I have to set myself a day, time, budget line item, and a willing test subject to try my food!!

So, who wants to lend me their kitchen and stomach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, leave a message, leave me something!! I'm needy!!! Please make sure though that however you comment that I can reply back to you via email...otherwise you'll have to come and visit again for your reply :-)